The Academic Success Center contributes to NC State students’ academic success by providing a variety of free programs and resources that promote academic skill development and independent learning within the university environment.
The ASC tutor training program is certified by the College, Reading and Learning Association (CRLA) at all three levels.
- Six professional and support staff
- 150+ peer student employees each academic year
- Writing services for graduate and undergraduate students
- Appointments and drop-in hours for select courses including chemistry, math, physics (100 and 200-level)
- Supplemental Instruction (SI) for select large lecture classes
- Academic peer mentoring for developing academic success skills
The new Academic Success Center moved to D. H. Hill, Jr. Library in fall 2020.